- Shortened compressor life
- Wear damage from contaminant debris
- Damage from acid formation
- Damage from corrosion (water)
- Copper plating due to moisture content
- Stuck expansion valves
- Freeze up due to presence of water
- Valve stuck open or closed due to contaminant debris and sludge formation
- Shortened system component life
- Corrosion due to acid/ water
- Blocked coils
- Contaminant debris, sludge
- System leaks
- Due to corrosion/ water
How can you avoid those possible problems? How can you be sure the filter drier you're installing is a genuine EK Filter Drier? Look before you install. Make sure the label carries the genuine Emerson Climate Technologies brand.
Make sure you work only with authorized dealers. When in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact Emerson Climate Technologies for assistance.
Deliver only the best
The EK Filter Drier delivers contaminant filtration, refrigerant drying and acid removal capabilities that are measurably superior to any other drier. The result? Peak system performance and confident, satisfied customers.
A geniune EK Filter Drier protects more than just an air conditioning or refrigeration system - it protects your reputation as well. You customers expect nothing less than the best. The best technology. The best service. The best protection. And the EK Filter Drier lets you meet that demand. It's just what you expect from the recognized industry leader - Emerson Climate Technologies Flow Controls.